09/08/2018 by Rich Levy 0 Comments
Get Back in the Game. Shape Your Body in September with Rich Levy
Today I am launching the "Get Back in the Game. Shape Your Body in September with Rich Levy" competition, to motivate you to get in your best shape after the summer holidays.
Wondering what you can win?
You can win an Online Personal Training Plan for 1 month, which will include:
- 30 minutes consultation. We will first discuss about your goals, your workout history, current lifestyle, eating habits and any limitations you might have.
- Based on our discussion I will develop a uniquely tailored training programme and a diet plan to suit your requirements.
- For 1 month, I will check-in weekly to discuss your progress. During this period, I will be available to discuss with you, via WhatsApp, at any time, about any related fitness and diet enquiries.
What do I need to do?
This competition will run on Facebook and Instagram between 08.08.2018 and 31.08.2018. So, all you need to do is:
- Tag your friend in a comment to the Facebook/ Instagram competition posts. There will be a competition post every week on Wednesday, so you can tag your friend to any of these posts.
- Once your friend subscribes to one of my Starter Plans, you will enter in the draw on 31.08.2018. I will choose the winner randomly, using a random winner generator app.
- I will announce the winner on Facebook and Instagram on 31.08.2018, at 6pm on my Facebook and Instagram page.
Get Back in the Game. Shape Your Body in September Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering in this competition entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such competition which may be mentioned or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way. Such competition information shall prevail in the event of there being any inconsistency between these competition terms and conditions and any competition information.
- Rich Levy Performance may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. Entrants should be 18 years of age or older.
- The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- Entry to the competition may only be made through the applicable method(s) indicated in the competition information.
- Rich Levy Performance will not accept responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs, or other causes outside its control.
- The process for determining the winner of the prize is as indicated in the competition information. The winner is randomly selected from all correct and valid entries. The draw for the winner will take place on 31.08.2018
- The prize is as specified in the competition information. No money reimbursement applies.
- The prize is valid for 60 days from the date the winner is announced that he/ she won.
- In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these terms and conditions and the competition information, Rich Levy Performance shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant. In these circumstances, any prize(s) won by the entrant may be forfeited and Rich Levy Performance reserves the right to reclaim any prize(s) already distributed to the entrant. A new random draw will be carried out and the new winner will be announced in 10 days from the draw.
- Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by Rich Levy Performance including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and applicable regulatory codes.
- In relation to the competition, the first name and surname of the winner may be published by Rich Levy Performance and entrants grant to Rich Levy Performance a non-exclusive licence to use and publish their entry in any media for the purpose of announcing the winner.
- Rich Levy Performance may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s name, surname, and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- Information, data and any other personal data which is provided by entrants when they enter will be held and used by Rich Levy Performance and their suppliers and contractors in order to administer the competition.
- Rich Levy Performance shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation, any successor legislation or other applicable law.
Best of Luck!