At Rich Levy Performance, we treat your personal data with responsibility and we know your privacy is important to you. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our website, www.richlevyperformance.co.uk
If you have any queries about this notice, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form at our Contact page.
The Data Controller
Cookie: this is a small text file stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer by www.richlevyperformance.co.uk, when you visit certain parts of our site or when you use certain features of our site.
Cookie Law: relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
Information About Us www.richlevyperformance.co.uk
is operated by Rich Levy Performance. Our address is Brookville, Abbots Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 4AZ, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +44(0) 24 7511 9243
Our postal address is: Brookville, Abbots Lane, Cobentry, West Midlands, CV1 4AZ, United Kingdom
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679), also known as GDPR, personal data is “any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier”. Personal data refers to the information that identifies you such as identification numbers, electronic location information and other online identifiers.
What information do we collect?
From the perspective of the GDPR and depending upon your use of our website we may collect and process only this personal data:
- Name and surname, gender, date of birth or age, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, mobile number, information related to your health
- Credit or debit card information, information about your bank account number and sort code or other banking information. Note that we do not store your bank or credit card details on our web servers
- Your contact with us, such as an email or other records of any contact you have with us
- Your membership information – such as dates of payment owed and received, the services you use and any other information related to your purchase
- IP address
- Web browser and mobile browser used
- Operation system used
- Information regarding your preferences, interests and opinions
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on www.richlevyperformance.co.uk and the site you exit to
When do we collect this information?
The above personal information is collected when you:
- Register your interest for one of Rich Levy Performance services
- Ask us for more information about a product or service, or contact us with a question or complaint
- Take part in a competition, prize draw or survey
- Visit or browse our website.
- Use our contact form
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When we take take photos of your attendance at a class (Your permission will be asked beforehand)
- We may also collect, match or acquire information about you from other organisations such as Google, Facebook, Instagram.
The way we use your personal data
Your personal data is collected and processed by Rich Levy Performance. This information may also be collected and processed by other entities designated by Rich Levy Performance to process the data on its behalf. However, Rich Levy Performance remains your personal data carrier. Thus, it is possible to transmit data to public authorities or external consultants. However, we will always ensure that we provide adequate safeguards for data protection, such as contractual terms of confidentiality and data protection. Under the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679), Rich Levy Performance must always have a lawful basis in order to use the personal data. The reasons we use your personal data are:
- The data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you
- Due to the consent given by you to Rich Levy Performance to use your personal data
- Because it is Rich Levy Performance’s legitimate business interest to use it.
Your personal data may be used by Rich Levy Performance for:
- Supplying services and products to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Supplying you with the information you require as per your enquiries.
- Communication with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Personalising and updating www.richlevyperformance.co.uk for you.
- Supplying you with information by email and post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by calling us/emailing/clicking on unsubscribe link on communications we send)
- Analysing your use of www.richlevyperformance.co.uk and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our website and your user experience.
- Notifying you of relevant events from Rich Levy Performance
- For marketing purposes (with your permission and/ or where permitted by law). Rich Levy Performance may contact you by email, phone and/ or post with information, news, offers regarding our products and services. You will not receive spam or unlawful marketing materials. We always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
Please take in consideration that we may use automated systems to collect and process data for the purpose of certain kinds of profiling. If you would like to query any action that we take on the basis of this, the GDPR gives you the right to do so. Please contact us to find out more information.
How long will this personal data be kept?
We will keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary and for the reason for which it has been collected. Hence your data will be kept until:
- You unsubscribe from our contact list. You can unsubscribe by sending us an email where you request to unsubscribe.
Security of your personal data
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data, and to protect it against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data you provide to us is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the industry standard method of encrypting personal information and credit card details so that they can be securely transferred over the Internet.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Is my personal data shared?
We will only share your personal data in the following situations:
- If we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
- We may share your personal data with our other branches and agents for the purpose of informing you about relevant marketing you may be interested.
- Rich Levy Performance may sometimes contract third parties to supply certain services. These may include payment processing and marketing. In some
- cases, those third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data that we hold.
In this case, if your personal data is required by third party, we will ensure that your personal information is handled safely, in accordance with your
rights and obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law. We will also make sure that if the personal information is transferred outside of EEA, this will be as handled safely as in the UK and under the GDPR.
Updating your information
If you would like to update the personal data you have provided Rich Levy Performance, you can do so by emailing us at: email@example.com
What are my rights?
Below you can find all your rights as stated under GDPR:
- The right to be informed – you can request further information about how Rich Levy Performance processes your personal data
- The right to rectification – you can update your personal data if this is incorrect
- The right to erasure – you are entitled ask Rich Levy Performance to delete your personal data if the processing was not legal, you don’t want Rich Levy Performance to keep your data or in any other cases provided under GDPR
- The right to restrict the processing – you are entitled to oppose to data processing as stated under GDPR
- The right to object – you can oppose to data processing that is based on our legitimate interest
- The right to data portability – you may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided to us, in a format that can be read automatically, or you may require that the personal data be transmitted to another operator
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling – you can ask for and get the human intervention for processing the data or you can express your own point of view on this kind of processing.
- The right of access – you have the right to receive your personal data stored by Rich Levy Performance, in a format that can be read automatically
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Each cookie contains a unique reference number only (no personal information) which is used to confirm you are authorised to adjust/update your details.
All Cookies used by and on our website, are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
Before Cookies are placed on your device, you will be shown an option (at the bottom of the browser) requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies. However certain features of www.richlevyperformance.co.uk
may not function fully or as intended when denying the consent of Cookies. You will be given the opportunity to allow only first-party Cookies and block third-party Cookies.
To understand how people, use our site, and to discover areas on our site with issues, we use Google Analytics. Most websites use some sort of analytics
program like this. The data it collects helps us see things like how many people visit our site, which country they are from, how many pages they visited, how fast our site loaded, and so on. All data collected is completely anonymous, it does not identify you as an individual in any way.
WordPress is the Content Management System (CMS) that runs this website. It uses a cookie when logging in and out and is essential for proper website operation. It is only set if you are a registered user, so for most people it is not set at all. User data is all anonymous.
Sharing tools in the form of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest share buttons feature on this site, these third-party websites may set a cookie if you are logged in to their service. Please refer to the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest cookie policies.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 2 years. For more comprehensive information on what cookies are and how they affect you please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.